UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

baseball is in the conference tournament

I think they can win this thing.  They are playing their best baseball of the season right now and post a 6-4 record against the other teams in the tourney.

14696[/snapback]

Since my main NCAA baseball team isn't in the conference tournament...will turn my eyes to Albany. You guys are getting me involved here. Thanks!

For the second year in a row Albany is the only school to put all their spring teams in the conference playoffs.

14730[/snapback]

I'm wondering how our late-season appearances will affect the race for the league's Commissioner's Cup. I think that BU will probably still win the competition, but I think our late run will make the final results much closer.

(I'm actually just too lazy to figure it out on my own.)

Actually, Women's lacrosse didn't make the playoffs

Here's a thread from the AmericaEast forum on the cup, up to just before the softball finals. We may have snuck into second, but the tournament loss in volleyball and the slightly disappointing men's lacrosse results probably kept from another cup.

Note the Bing fans complaining that cross-country, indoor track and outdoor track count as three separate sports even though mostly the same athletes compete in two or all three of them.

Maine beat Stony Brook 11-8 in the first game, using 4 pitchers while SBU used 5. Much more in baseball than softball it's important to stay out of the loser's bracket because of the strain on the pitching staff. Let's get 'em tonight.