UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Where's the basketball schedule?

Okay, it's now 5 days into September and past Labor Day, so we should be hearing very soon about the schedules for the men's and women's teams any day now? I know the delay is supposedly due to working out the AE TV package deal. Anyone hear any more details on which days we'll be playing? Time to map out that personal schedule.

I'm beginning to think that AE has instructed all schools to release their schedules on the same day (I know that the ACC does this). Sounds like Nero is bringing some consistency to the league, but it is frustrating to wait this long for the schedules. Hopefully, the TV coverage , etc. will be worth the wait.

Edited by mainejeff

sorry if this has already been answered...but does anyone know when they're playing in stores? and how we can go about getting tix to that game?

16023[/snapback]

They play on Sunday November 26th as of right now the time isn't posted neither is the location my guess would be Gumpel the on campus facility

Edited by B9j2j6s

sorry if this has already been answered...but does anyone know when they're playing in stores? and how we can go about getting tix to that game?

16023[/snapback]

They play on Sunday November 26th as of right now the time isn't posted neither is the location my guess would be Gumpel the on campus facility

16024[/snapback]

Thanks for the info!

I bet there'll be a nice turnout for the Danes.

UConn fans tend to have a reputation of being fickle and I know a ton of people (from UA's side) who are waiting for the rematch

16023[/snapback]

16024[/snapback]

Its actually called Gampel. And yes that game is being played there. Starting time shows 4 pm Sunday the 26th. Good luck guys, should be a very fun game.

16023[/snapback]

16024[/snapback]

Its actually called Gampel. And yes that game is being played there. Starting time shows 4 pm Sunday the 26th. Good luck guys, should be a very fun game.

16053[/snapback]

Yes, that is also posted online on UCONN's site along with the rest of their schedule. Apparently the Big east released their complete schedule today or at the the TV games

Edited by bob87