UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Men's Basketball Conference Schedule

It's almost too bad because Bing generally draws well on their own without the BPG. On the bright side hopefully it will sell out with Albany fans and we won't have that large of a Bing contigent this time. Great that the students will be there for that game.

Looking at that schedule again. A tough weekend in January with a game at Vermont on Saturday and then at Stony Brook on Monday.

I like the fact that 5 of the last 7 conference games are at home. Should be some tough games early on the road but hopefully some near sell-outs to end the season. Attendance really shot up after the BPG last year.

Finally some Bing pay back.

16382[/snapback]

What do you mean? We beat them twice last year or do you have something else in mind?

16416[/snapback]

I tryed to say both unsuccesfully on this board and on the AE board that Bing will finally get to experience a large crowd at the RACC. Unlike in the past when students were on break when Bing came into town, and UA always had to go out and play Bing when all students are back.

. . . I tryed to say both unsuccesfully on this board and on the AE board that Bing will finally get to experience a large crowd at the RACC.  Unlike in the past when students were on break when Bing came into town, and UA always had to go out and play Bing when all students are back.

16423[/snapback]

Yes, you, Patch, and I valiantly tried to get across your message about UAlbany crowds, epecially at the BPG, but we were just hooted down by people unfamiliar with the event. It's amazing how people have such strong opinions about events that haven't taken place yet and have so little regard for a differing outlook.

Oh, well, they were forewarned. I just wish Al and his team would come in here that day as unprepared as these experts seem to be.