UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

RACC Rowdies

UA'08

GODANESGO, when are we getiing the new Racc Rowdies T-Shirts in?

17725[/snapback]

Hopefully soon. I had to hold off for a bit until we were sure that we were sticking with the name after the SEFCU Arena change. If you're not on the Rowdies email list yet, send an email to raccrowdies@hotmail.com and we'll make sure you're all set once the shirts are ready!

As we were written up in a negative way in the TU for the BS chant and most of the posters agree it is a negative, I'm looking for the RACC Rowdies to come up with another way for the students to express their displeasure.

I was speaking with Dr. McElroy and he would be very happy if we could eliminate that embarrassing item from our repertoire.

Maybe the other posters can contribute some substitutes.

I'm looking for the RACC Rowdies to come up with another way for the students to express their displeasure.

I was speaking with Dr. McElroy and he would be very happy if we could eliminate that embarrassing item from our repertoire.

Maybe the other posters can contribute some substitutes.  - alum73

i'm not that old yet, but i also would prefer something less vulgar for unpopular calls by officials ... would love to hear BS replaced by a less offensive, "ARE YOU KIDDING ... clap, clap, clap ..."

Your Mis-Tak-En! Clap, clap, clap, clap.

You Need Glasses Clap, clap, clap, clap.

Empire Vision Clap, clap, clap, clap.

Where's Your Guide Dog Clap, clap, clap, clap.

We could get a bunch and rotate thru, or we could number them and godanesgo could hold up the number. I just want something more cerebral than B S.

Your Mis-Tak-En!  Clap, clap, clap, clap.

You Need Glasses Clap, clap, clap, clap.

Empire Vision Clap, clap, clap, clap.

Where's Your Guide Dog Clap, clap, clap, clap.

We could get a bunch and rotate thru, or we could number them and godanesgo could hold up the number.  I just want something more cerebral than B S.

17886[/snapback]

All good ones. Much better than the historical alternative. I like #3 and 4 the best.

How about "Three Blind Mice, Three Blind Mice, All dressed in Stripes" and then wave black and white canes.---------------or some variation there of-----  - Oldtimer

we might have a problem getting three to four thousand black and white canes by security ... Oldtimer, you're alright ... "Three Blind Mice" might lack intimidation ... GODANESGO, we need your connection with the current student body to extend the list created here ... great additions alum73

How about "Three Blind Mice, Three Blind Mice, All dressed in Stripes"  and then wave black and white canes.---------------or some variation there of-----

17890[/snapback]

That is an old school one..just made me laugh...that the RUGBY team used to do at UA football games.

I like 1-4....now that is imagination.

We need to start thinking of Siena game chants.

"One Sport School" has a nice ring/"

"One Trick Pony"

Now Bob and all, they have an NCAA volleyball team, both golf teams are excellent, a good women's tennis team and a decent basebal team. Most can't compete with UA and that's the way I like it.

In the early 70's, we used to chant, Beat St. Rose and they responded with Beat Albany High. St. Rose was a women's college back then.

Now Bob and all, they have an NCAA volleyball team, both golf teams are excellent, a good women's tennis team and a decent basebal team.  Most can't compete with UA and that's the way I like it.

In the early 70's, we used to chant, Beat St. Rose and they responded with Beat Albany High.  St. Rose was a women's college back then.

17900[/snapback]

I did not know Siena had a golf team. I just thought when I read something about sienna golf last march they were referring to the basketball teams off-season.

As far as cheers, how abut "where is Kojo" during the sienna player introductions.

. . . As far as cheers, how abut "where is Kojo" during the sienna player introductions?

17901[/snapback]

Several fans on the MAAC board took up the matter of Kojo and have referred to Siena as a "plantation" because the school wouldn't grant Mensah a release, but I personally don't want anything to do with that cotton-pickin' school.

Archived