UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Siena Castoffs

Is it my imagination or does Siena have a real problem with players leaving the program? Is the Jack McClinton on UMiami the same Jack McClinton that played for Siena a couple of years ago?

In Miami's first seven games this season he's scored 20+ points including 30 this week vs Northwestern. I'm glad we don't have to contend with him this Saturday night.

Is it the Loudenville food? The women? Why do they continually lose good players?

Coaching changes. With the number of players we lost in the Beeten changeover years, I wouldn't bring this up. Even since, it seems at least one recruit leaves every year, Courtney Johnson left, etc. I don't know how this will hurt our athletic graduation rates in the next couple of years.

obsessed - To preoccupy the mind of excessively - See UAlbany fans towards Siena.

This is why I compared Siena-UA to Yankees-Mets but Yankees-Red Sox probably makes more sense. One team's fans is always harping on the other team.

Look forward to a good game on Saturday. I hope Siena wins obviously but I realize it will be a tough game. If we contain Jamar, we've got a good shot. If you contain Haddix, you've got a good shot.

The game will come down to Haddix/Hasbrouck vs. Jamar/Siggers/Wilson IMO.

obsessed - To preoccupy the mind of excessively - See UAlbany fans towards Siena.

This is why I compared Siena-UA to Yankees-Mets but Yankees-Red Sox probably makes more sense. One team's fans is always harping on the other team.

Look forward to a good game on Saturday. I hope Siena wins obviously but I realize it will be a tough game. If we contain Jamar, we've got a good shot. If you contain Haddix, you've got a good shot.

The game will come down to Haddix/Hasbrouck vs. Jamar/Siggers/Wilson IMO.

18017[/snapback]

MTS= Someone who should spend less time in never never land.

Do me a favor and say hello to Tinkerbell for me...and no, not Paris Hilton's mutt.

MTS - I don't know if you are just incredibly biased or stupid. Go count how many thread and post you have about UA on your board. Of all the delusional LCC fans I think you take the cake. Congratulations are in order I suppose to you and LCC fans for being to NCAA Div 1 basketball what the Yankee's are to to MLB.

P.S. In case you haven't notice we laugh at you, not aspire to be like you.

Am I out of my mind or has MTS totally lost his mind. Is he not the one posting on our site? Where's Tony to reel his friend in? Looks like MTS wondered of from the insane asylum (LCC board) and can't find his way back. Why can't people just admit it. I watch the Siena board and casually follow the program and they do the same with us. I don't think thats being obsessed, unless you come to count threads or post and then report them back to your board. Come to think of it, didn't some loon over there do that?

Am I out of my mind or has MTS totally lost his mind.  Is he not the one posting on our site?  Where's Tony to reel his friend in?  Looks like MTS wondered of from the insane asylum (LCC board) and can't find his way back.  Why can't people just admit it. I watch the Siena board and casually follow the program and they do the same with us.  I don't think thats being obsessed, unless you come to count threads or post and then report them back to your board.  Come to think of it, didn't some loon over there do that?

18023[/snapback]

I make it a point to not have a battle of wit with the ill equipped.

Must be that community college education in Loudonville...

Like David Orek's 8 Pound Hotel Upright Vacuum

SSS

18023[/snapback]

SSS

18041[/snapback]

I love reading the posts like the one from JonUA97. Individuals educated by the state are funny!

BTW, don't cry saturday night Jon.

You guys talk a lot. Albany is a solid program and I respect your team, school, and coach very much. You're fans however are worried about Siena's every move.

18021[/snapback]

Really, MTS you must be kidding. There may be few fans who enjoy Siena losing in any sport more than I do. But other than Siena giving kids a hard time when they want to leave, I really don't know what kind of "moves" Siena makes nor do I care who they are recruiting for the class of 2015-2016 or whatever else your board and the TU choose to hype.

BTW, which Albany coach do you respect very much. You do know that unlike your school many of our fans follow more than one sport and respect all the coaches in all the sports who have has a part in building us into a solid mid major D1 school.

18023[/snapback]

SSS

18041[/snapback]

I love reading the posts like the one from JonUA97. Individuals educated by the state are funny!

BTW, don't cry saturday night Jon.

18045[/snapback]

Well educated (Graduate from the #6 Public Policy Program in the Nation) and funny to boot!

How about that?

As for crying on Saturday night, I'm not so worried about that 73. I know that crying is best left to the professional crybabies in Loudonville.

SSS!

Archived