UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Front Page Picture on this Site!!!

It looks like Fran, is that him scouting UA? Fran just said on Wylands show, flat out that two games/game at the CUE will not happen. I'm not really pissed of about not playing twice, since I'm against it. But he was very condescending and dismissive. I hope we pummel them, bastard!

It looks like Fran, is that him scouting UA?  Fran just said on Wylands show, flat out that two games/game at the CUE will not happen.  I'm not really pissed of about not playing twice, since I'm against it.  But he was very condescending and dismissive.  I hope we pummel them, bastard!

18063[/snapback]

GREAT PIC!

WELL...HE HAS TO SEE QUALITY BASKETBALL SOMEWHERE AND AT LEAST IT IS A SHORT DRIVE FOR HIM.

i only home he and his wife get tossed again!

I want to sing the goodbye song ! na na na...hey hey....hey ...goodbye!

:P

Everyone needs to face the facts that Siena will never play the SEFCU. It really makes sense. Yes, I realize the financials of the Siena-UAlbany game aren't equal, but that is just life.

I really believe over the next few years the game at the Pepsi will become more of a home game for UAlbany. Our fan base is continually building and always more vocal during this rivalry game. Down the road, you will see as many or more UAlbany fans in the building than Siena fans anyway. So who cares where the game is played as long as it happens on a yearly basis.

Is awesome.  At first I thought "who is the old dude in the student section...must be a parent."

Then it clicked.

GOOD JOB DP!!!

Fran is a closet lover of the color purple.

18062[/snapback]

Agree ... that is a pretty good one.

good luck to the Danes tomorrow night. Should be a fun game between two teams that need a win. Wilson or Haddix, Hasbrouck or Brent Wilson, Iati or Beers off the bench; which team is going to impose their will on the other?

I think the teams are pretty evenly match though the Danes have one big advantage. The Dane's best player has the ball in his hands a whole lot and can create his own shot; Siena's best player needs someone to get him the ball in a spot where he can do something with it but also can get his own shot by creating space with his strength.

I can't wait!!!!

Archived