UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Wow great game

I feel you guys; it’s a shame someone had to lose that game. Game had a lot of ebb and flow, and the end of regulation and the two OT’s were classic with big plays on both sides. Great atmosphere and you couldn’t ask for a more exciting game. Good luck the rest of the year. You guys have a very good team!!

Nice game guys. Albany was tremendous. When the series first started, I didn't get excited because Siena was clearly ahead. Not anymore. The programs are on the same level. The Danes are for real. This game is going to be a fixture for years and years to come!

Jamar is awesome.

Great game.. Good luck winning another AEast title and getting to the NCAAs.

Nice game guys. Albany was tremendous. When the series first started, I didn't get excited because Siena was clearly ahead. Not anymore. The programs are on the same level. The Danes are for real. This game is going to be a fixture for years and years to come!

Jamar is awesome.

18134[/snapback]

We can only hope this game is going to be a fixture for years. Isn't there a lot of talk that Darg won't be able to agree to fair terms on the next contract and would kill the series if Albany insists on fair terms. I can only hope that is just talk from Siena posters.

Jamar is awesome.

18134[/snapback]

I was having so much fun last night...had the UA game on the audio on internet - WROW's free broadcast, and watching the Marist-Richmond game that was also in OT - watching that one on gametracker. The game times were about a minute apart! I don't think I breathed from the end of regular time until both games were over. (Marist came from being 14 behind to winning - I think it was by 6 - I am still suffereing from post stress anemesia)

Jamar is awesome.

18134[/snapback]

Thanks for the kind words MTS and Tony, I may bitch and moan sometimes, but this is my release from the stresses of real life as Tony likes to say this is only Mid-Major hoops.

Good luck the rest of the year and I think nothing could be better if both of the Capital region teams were dancing come March.

Guys,

Don't get bitter, there was no shame in losing that game. Truth be told the game is for nothing more then bragging rights, as it really has no impact on the outcome and potentially us going to the NCAA's again. It hurts, but it's only one game. If only we hit our throws......what coulda, shoulda, woulda been.

Archived