UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Post-game Utah Stories

Ouch, that fall by Jamar was much worse than I thought. He will be very sore for the next couple days.

On another topic, I looked at Pomeroy and discovered that the Danes were 10-point dogs to the Utes last night and given only a 15% chance of taking the game. You can still see the prediction which has not been updated yet.

http://www.kenpom.com/sked.php?y=2007&...=Albany&t=p

We are listed as 4-point underdogs in tomorrow's contest.

WOW the fall by Jamar is nasty.....ouch how the heck did he even get up after that. That could have been a life altering fall, I winced watching it.

Yes, it was. I will not be watching the video. Seeing it live was bad enough. It happened directly across from me. It took him a little while to get up and when he did he went straight to the locker room.

Ouch, that fall by Jamar was much worse than I thought. He will be very sore for the next couple days.

On another topic, I looked at Pomeroy and discovered that the Danes were 10-point dogs to the Utes last night and given only a 15% chance of taking the game. You can still see the prediction which has not been updated yet.

http://www.kenpom.com/sked.php?y=2007&...=Albany&t=p

We are listed as 4-point underdogs in tomorrow's contest.

We are now listed as a 5 point dog. I think the team will play well knowing 1 more win to go for Dane Pound in purple hair.

BTW, the only other game we are now listed as an underdog is the at Vermont game. Of coarse these predictions don't mean much, just look at last nights prediction.

hey guys, I have some video highlites from the local station KUTV. shows Jamars fall too. Amazing he could come back. Don't know how to make it a hyperlink, appreciate someone explaining how to do it.

http://kutv.com/sports/local_story_362232847.html

In the inimitable words of Rosco P. Coltrane, "That was a horrendous crash." :blink:

Some of the continued whining by Utes fans is pretty humorous

"So we lost to Albany at home.

I'll repeat that....we lost to a college named after a state capital....that no one actually knows is a state capital....AT HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

and

'we gave up a layup at the end to some George Jefferson clone'

Archived