UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Cheers against Bing

The UA chant is a great chant...its simple, easy to know, and positive. Too many chants are negative. I remember last year @ bing, the students would always say "Zoellner, Zoellner, Zoellner, you suck!" I hated that. Of course, sometimes we have been known not to be the nicest crowd either, but i think we've learned and the UA chant has helped in that it isn't negative and more and more people are getting to know it b/c its simple. Perhaps the whole band could learn to play it all at once? Then, it'd be really loud and everyone in the arena could really hear the tune. Just a thought.

We all know Walker loves to literally be the sixth man and stand a couple of yards onto the court, so how about

Al Walker (to the tune of "Let's go Albany" or "You can't do that")

GET OFF THE COURT

...until he steps off, of course.

I'm in for "Get off the court" each & every time Walker strolls on the hardwood. I'm still smoking from the VCU - bring my chairs on the court during our time outs - escapades! BTW - I'm surprised Randy was a docile as he was on Wednesday. I expected 5 quad's aneurism squad to be activated - but he was under control for most of the game.

I'm in for "Get off the court" each & every time Walker strolls on the hardwood. I'm still smoking from the VCU - bring my chairs on the court during our time outs - escapades! BTW - I'm surprised Randy was a docile as he was on Wednesday. I expected 5 quad's aneurism squad to be activated - but he was under control for most of the game.

Many teams bring the chairs out for TOs, I remember seeing Florida do it at Coaches vs. Cancer last year. I notice more teams doing it now.

Archived