UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Season Tickets---This Tuesday???

Yes, as I posted in the 'LCC game' thread, I got mine yesterday. A little early, but that's good, right?

Separate from the season ticket package is

"Mens' Basketball vs. Siena - Date TBA $20"

I note it doesn't say "AT $iena". The season ticket package does say 'Includes all men's and women's games at SEFCU arena. Does not include any games designated as home games and played at neutral sites', so we'll see what that means.

Amazingly, prices are the same otherwise - $250 courtside, $150 chairbacks, $100 benches. 10% discount by June 1. Renewed seats are saved until August 1, otherwise you're put on a waiting list.

Still $35 for football, unchanged prices for parking passes.

The renewal forms for existing season ticket holders ( 2006-2007) were apparently mailed out Friday. I received mine on Saturday. The season tickets that will be available to the public on Tuesday should not include any seats that were held by season ticket holders last year, as we have until the date specified in the letter/renewal form to renew our season tickets. At least this is my understanding as to how it will work!

I'm amazed the ticket prices didn't go up. Maybe they are thinking of filling the 'CU to capacity on a regular basis and then worrying about adjusting the prices. Either way, I'm glad to have the opportunity to purchase them now and inch forward to next season!

Not that I wouldn't get football season tickets anyway, but has anyone else given thought to making sure that they purchase football season tickets now so as to ensure a place in the pecking order for season tickets in the new stadium a few years down the line?

I was looking at the new website, and theres a blurb that season tickets for 2007 football AND basketball go on sale this Tuesday, April 17?

Doesnt that sound a wee bit early to anyone? Did anyone get a flyer in the mail about this yet?

Tickets

It is never too early for season ticket info. We have until 6/1 for the discount and 8/1 to keep our seats. Of coarse with the AE we will probably have to until Sept for the schedule, but I am saving some vacation days for some road trips in December. Orlean, Iowa, TBA?

I have thought about the football tickets thing and the new stadium although I think if you're a season ticket holder for either basketball or football you have a good shot. I don't recall the discount last year but I might have just forgotten it. Considering the number of tickets we get it's a nice idea. We'll probably use that $ saved to up our donation this year.

I wish I had gotten two season tickets last year. I was trying to up it by 1 but there were none available in the chairback section, so I've been put on a waiting list if perhaps someone doesn't renew. They had something way back in row V but it's miles away from the great seat I have right now (Row E) and I didn't want to move up that far and away from the action.

The moral of the story is, get your tickets now if you haven't already as they are harder to come by these days.

I wish I had gotten two season tickets last year. I was trying to up it by 1 but there were none available in the chairback section, so I've been put on a waiting list if perhaps someone doesn't renew. They had something way back in row V but it's miles away from the great seat I have right now (Row E) and I didn't want to move up that far and away from the action.

The moral of the story is, get your tickets now if you haven't already as they are harder to come by these days.

Don't feel too bad; even if you had tried last year, you still might not have been victorious --- I did try to get two season tickets in the chairbacks last season and couldn't, as they were sold out last year too. Hopefully all the seating along the sidelines will go to chairbacks one of these years!

Archived