UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UAlbany in Braketbuster for third straight year

would like to see Albany get a home game out of this. We have been in the away side of the field the last two years, would like this one at home.

It is a road game next year and a home game in 08-09

"All four America East teams have been tabbed “road” teams for the 2008 event, which will result in a home game versus their selected opponent during the 2008-09 season."

Personally I think it is more important to get a TV game AGAIN than it is to get a home game even if there is a chance I won't be able to go to the game.

side note - just realized i spelled BRACKET wrong...lol

Holy Cow! More fodder for Warren Roberts :D "The pathetic truth is that we confer baccalaureate degrees on semi-literate students at the University at Albany."

Holy Cow! More fodder for Warren Roberts :D "The pathetic truth is that we confer baccalaureate degrees on semi-literate students at the University at Albany."

I dont undurstand how that proffeser could say that aboute UAlbany graduits, and how they is semi-litterate. I make mistakes to, but Im a proud and smarte UA alumni.

I dont undurstand how that proffeser could say that aboute UAlbany graduits, and how they is semi-litterate. I make mistakes to, but Im a proud and smarte UA alumni.

hahahaha

Does the Bracketbuster tend to select teams that are picked to finish high in the conference? Seems like the four America East teams selected for BB this year -- UVM, UAlbany, Bingo, and BU --- may very well finish 1-4 this year (or at least they would be my top 4).

I'm pretty sure the Bracketbuster doesn't pick the teams. Conferences get a certain # of slots to fill and then the Conference fills them.

UVM, BU, Bing and UA may be in your top 4 but don't sleep on UMBC which is loaded with transfers.

Every team from the MAAC was in last year, some requested such strong competition as JMU from the CAA. Siena is in this year! How the Bracketbuster could include such despicable teams and total embarrassment to their confrence (Iona) is beyond me. Only the televised games mean anything, the other teams involved are simply for scheduling sakes the following year.

Language note - you may not really mean 'despicable' for Iona if you just mean untalented or not good, the word implies more evil or immoral. Save it for the truly evil teams that are out there - you (and they) know who they are.

Yes, the MAAC usually sends all their teams, which is one reason why the BB isn't as meaningful as it once was.

Archived