UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

For the second weak and a row, we played hard against a Top 25 team. However, this game was different and the experience I truly feel had prepared the Danes to go undefeated the rest of the year.

The fact is Cole Berquist is that good. He ran the show today. However, I wonder how his ability to pass, especially in the middle, would have been different if Disch played. That injury I feel was one of the biggest differences in this football game.

I also feel the two critical moments was the first drive of the game for the Danes in which they moved the ball perfectly, but got no points. The same thing then happened in the start of the 2nd half, which was the other big moment of the game.

I think the biggest issue the team has is finishing. Esposito is going to do wonders for this team in the next 3 years, however this team needs to finish. There is no question this team can move the football better then some of the offenses in the last 2-3 years at UA, however, it seems it just stops once they hit the opponents 40 yard line.

I watched part of the game onlien and I know Dane96 will agree with me, Montana did get some home calls, but we won't blame the refs for this. Montana is just good, plain and simple. I think the penalties, especially the false-starts were critical. However, how many times have our guys played in a stadium filled with 23,000 people, 95% which are against you? 12th man helped out for Montana, but not as much as some may have thought.

I feel, heck I know, this team will go undefeated the rest of the year and win the NEC Championship. Rest up for the Evil Empire in two weeks.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am getting ready to celebrate Yum Kippur with the family...i wanted to get my thoughts in...lol

Got it

UA recover onside kick

We won't win the score, but we should win respect. (Had better see it in the Times Union tomorrow.

This game is just like UConn was for men's basketball.

[We won't win the score, but we should win respect. (Had better see it in the Times Union tomorrow.

This game is just like UConn was for men's basketball.

Maybe I overstated it a bit. :mellow:

Nope...you nailed it. The Griz fans are saying we are better than BSC teams already. Imagine what Ford could do with a stadium and 63 rides?

If you want quotes from Ford, read The Missoulian

while buried on page 9 of the Useless UAlbany loses at Montana

More urgent on a Sunday to take up half the front page on a story of somebody willing $250K to the $iena golf team.

Also two negatives of the three letters commenting on the UA football stadium Pros, cons on Danes' stadium

Archived