UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

No Binoculars this year

Picked up my tickets for next Saturday's game and Woo-hoo we're actually in the lower bowl. First time in several seasons that's happened. Granted we're in the corner and will probably only get to see one half of the court but hey, it's better than it's been!!

I'm in 129 also, row L.

Word of advice to those who haven't gotten their tickets yet: When I first bought my tickets at the Lehigh game, the fellow at the souvenir table took two tickets off the top of the stack he had, and they were row S. Today at the Sacred Heart game, I exchanged them for two tickets at the bottom of the stack -- row L. The tickets were printed such that the closest seats were on the bottom of the stack. So make sure you inquire about getting the closest seats possible.

I'm not sure if the same is true for section 126, which they also had.

Beat Siena (Cornell did)!

S€

Archived