UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Duke pregame

Not a horrid half...what I expected...kids are enjoying it.

Len Elmore pointing out one of UA's major problems. Honestly...about 8 of the 25 point lead is because UA is letting Duke players attack the ball on passes...not meeting the ball.

This has been an "all year" problem for the Danes. I think we have played well tonight...but he makes a great point...and hopefully it is something good to take away for the rest of the year.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lillis has not looked good...way off

He is defending at least a 2nd or 3rd team All-American.

I meant of the offensive side...turnovers and missed lay-ups. However, yes I agree, this isn't exactly the game to be pointing out flaws.

I meant of the offensive side...turnovers and missed lay-ups. However, yes I agree, this isn't exactly the game to be pointing out flaws.

Right you are GD, every criticism should be made with a grain of salt. The pressure is tremendous off the inbounds...ironically thats not where the TO's are happening. This game will only make us stronger. Love the play of both Ambrose and Martin, both under control and are obviously the future back court for our Danes.

Right you are GD, every criticism should be made with a grain of salt. The pressure is tremendous off the inbounds...ironically thats not where the TO's are happening. This game will only make us stronger. Love the play of both Ambrose and Martin, both under control and are obviously the future back court for our Danes.

CONNELLY LOOKS ATHLETIC...and is 6 and 5 right now.....NICE!

The three frosh are playing well. I suspect Raffa will play a lot of the 1 and 2....but Martin IS OUR POINT GUARD. The kid is a dish first kid...and that is great. I think all three frosh are playing a good game...Al has 2 and 2 (emphatic were one board and his bucket) and with time they will all be special. This is a game for them to play and play hard-- They have nothing to lose...only to learn.

We have bright future with these three...the three coming in...and hopefully a medially healthy Billy Allen.

I think four years ago, all three frosh would see more time...but we dont need that anymore. I think Will is seeing these kids grow and is giving them more time as they EARN it.

Honestly...Duke is one of the top 5 shooting teams I have seen in years. Albany gets to within 23...boom...Paulus. It is unfreaking real.

If Albany plays with this intensity in the AE...I am not too worried. This is the best intensity we have played with all freaking year--- for a full 40.

Archived