UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Big Purple Growl

Many prospective student atletes and their families wish for the prospect to come on campus while classes are in session (ie - a thursday afternoon, Fri and leave early Sat.) but this time of year the prospects have important games or practices that can't be missed - remember HS are just ending their regular season and/or starting their play off run.

Unless the prospect lives close or has a break in their schedule it is very hard to plan an official visit.

OT: Just noticed that this Saturday is also RPI's "Big Red Freakout" night for men's hockey. That game usually sells out, doesn't it? Pretty cool to have two college events sold out (I'm assuming both will sell out) in this area on Saturday! RPI has a home game on Friday night for those looking to catch some hockey on the eve of the Big Purple Growl. :)

OT: Just noticed that this Saturday is also RPI's "Big Red Freakout" night for men's hockey. That game usually sells out, doesn't it? Pretty cool to have two college events sold out (I'm assuming both will sell out) in this area on Saturday! RPI has a home game on Friday night for those looking to catch some hockey on the eve of the Big Purple Growl. :)

BRF usually sells out and I usually go when it is on a different day than BPG.

I forgot to mention it earlier, but I will be unable to attend the BPG this year (Quebec City Carnival and not due to the recent struggles of the team).

So, if anybody still needs tickets and can find a way to get them, they are all yours.

Has to be done tomorrow, though. I will bring them to work (downtown Albany).

Archived