UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Women's Basketball

defeated UMBC today. If they beat Stony Brook this weekend, it guarantees that they finish no less then 5th place in the regular season, MEANING NO PLAY IN GAME!!!! It would also tie the team for most conference wins in the AE regular season in D-I history.

I don't want to take credit for anything but since my diatribe about the Women's program in December the Ladies are 9-4. Just throwing it out there. Coincidence? Maybe Trina does read these boards?

Haha, fair enough, I remember your posts back then. Good job during Conference play by the Lady Danes!

I think we have four games left for Lady Danes: Stonybrook, Binghamton, Hartford, and Boston University. That's a tough final four games, save S.B. I'm looking forward to going to the Hartford game on the 27th. And Boston University, along with UVM, gave Hartford one of its 2 conference losses this season.

Women beat Stony Brook 65-58 . 8-point lead at the half, dogfight 15 to 2:20 in the second half, then an Albany run for another 8-point lead to put it away.

Do announcers check on how to pronounce names? Today was err-oh-muh-NIGH-ya, HIGH-gy, Ja-KNEE-uh Akins, and of course American East. I should have listened to more road games to see how many different ways there are to pronounce Charity's name.

Women's lax trailed North Carolina 11-0 at the half, losing 18-6

The win allows UA to tie their record for most conference wins in a season. Also, it also guarantees that UAlbany will get a Top 5 finish! WHICH MEANS NO PLAY-IN-GAME...they get a day of rest...woohooo!!!

Archived