UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Lazar to transfer?

I'm not sure what to think about Bingo. Seems to me like a powder keg waiting to explode. If somehow the "class" of the AEC (Broadus) can keep them focused and together, I think they have the talent to win this league. Keep in mind though...their big man transfer isn't available until the second semester, Mike Gordon is gone and if Lazar transfers...their season could get off to a rough start. I look for them to be very very strong down the stretch but they have allot to work out. They are certainly not a surefire thing.

They only need him for the second half anyway. No one is getting an at large bid from this conference, so if he comes in in the 2nd half and can do for them what Blakely does for Vermont, they can make a run in the tourney, regardless of their seed...

While I agree with you....don't underestimate the time needed to gel as a team. It took Siena almost 'till the end of the season to really gel as they lost some real head scratchers this season in confrence. Continuity and familiarity with the guys you are playing with goes a long way towards having a sucessful team. Especially if you expect to probably have at least 2 or 3 new starters.

We'll have to see if this pans out or not. There were similar rumors about other AE players last year and they stayed put.

Either way Bing is looking like it might become the land of misfit toys. I think they threw two of their new recruits off the team this season. Next year they're bringing in three guys, two of them who've been thrown off their previous team. Maybe there is some master plan at work but it looks like a trainwreck in the making.

Lazar confirms that he is leaving Bingo. With the graduation of Mike and the transfer of Lazar, IMO Bingo will be in trouble to start the season. To many new guys, they lose to much and Theo won't be ready to go until the second half of the season and still will need to get acclimated to the two other transfers. They should come on strong towards the end of the season but I'm not looking for them to help the league this season especially in OOC.

Lazar confirms that he is leaving Bingo. With the graduation of Mike and the transfer of Lazar, IMO Bingo will be in trouble to start the season. To many new guys, they lose to much and Theo won't be ready to go until the second half of the season and still will need to get acclimated to the two other transfers. They should come on strong towards the end of the season but I'm not looking for them to help the league this season especially in OOC.

In my humble opinion, Binghamton could still be very good by conference time, even after they've submitted to "Lazar surgery."

Archived