UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

The game wasn't listed in T-U sports on TV. Sometimes overflow programming goes to TW-1. Do they post that channel's schedule?

I couldn't find anything listed on the time warner sports website http://www.twcablesports.com/ It only lets you see the schedule for tw3 not tw-1

EDIT:

You can listen and or watch the the game online http://www.suathletics.com/ You have to create a user name but it doesn't look like you have to pay for it.. could be wrong. I was wrong haha, you can buy a 24hr pass it looks like for $5.95

Going without your leading scorer always makes a difference, and we certainly needed our goal scorers last night. And Corey has the experience to go along with it.

It certainly could have been a much closer game, if we scored those two gimmees.... that we failed to capitalize on. The one where we had a man one on one with the goalie for 3 seconds in front of the net, and the other when their netkeeper was way out at midfield.

By the way, their netkeeper was on his game yesterday. I think he had one of his best games.

I, for one, cannot wait until we beat the Orange. With the current trends, this event will happen sooner than later.

It will be like the men's basketball team beating the Catamounts at Patrick.

Hope the lacrosse team shakes it off and moves on for the rest of the regular season.

Archived