UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Before you think I'm jumping the gun, I know we have ANOTHER road game left before our home opener next weekend. Despite that I was thinking about hauling the grill out (maybe for one last time this year) and having a BPF Tailgate before the CCSU game. Maybe grill some burgers, brats and Blue Devils...

Any interest?

i can't make that...but if you do something for homecoming i am def in...i think that would be a perfect time to promote the website and have all us get together. me and '96 can get into an argument about something...if he is showing up, lol.

Before you think I'm jumping the gun, I know we have ANOTHER road game left before our home opener next weekend. Despite that I was thinking about hauling the grill out (maybe for one last time this year) and having a BPF Tailgate before the CCSU game. Maybe grill some burgers, brats and Blue Devils...

Any interest?

Sounds good.

I trade you a bevage for a burger

You guys should think about getting parking spaces in the RACC parking lot for homecoming.

You can buy them at www.albany.edu/alumni and then go into the registration section for all homecoming events.

They are $5 a piece and I already picked up two for me and a buddy.

I'm definitely in for homecoming.

Not sure about 10/11 although I may try and make it a day trip.

Archived