UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Ralph Watts Watch 2008

Ralph Watts, the 6'6" 195 pound small forward from the Peekskill Red Devils in Peekskill, NY.

High School Site appears to be lacking 'Athletics'.

Team Stats

Newspaper

Newspaper Message Board

Max Preps

Ralph Watts' Poughkeepsie Journal Stats Page (Missing only the 12/12 Tourney Games versus Springfield Central)

Peekskill has a population of 25,000. Plus there is that whole Elton Brand alma mater thing going.

Points So Far:

Game #1, 11/29, W: 24

Game #2, 12/2, W: 14

Game #3, 12/12, W: 28

Game #4, 12/13, W: 7 (Played with injured wrist)

Game #5, 12/16, W: 14

Game #6, 12/23, W: 18

Game #7, 12/27, W: 15

Game #8, 12/28, W: 13

Game #9, 12/29, W: 24

Game #10, 1/9, W: 14

Game #11, 1/12, W: 25

Game #12, 1/14, W: 16

Game #13, 1/15, W: 12

Game #14, 1/21, W: 24

Game #15, 1/24, W: 23

Game #16, 1/31, W: 15

Game #17, 2/4, W: 16

Game #18, 2/6, W: 24

Game #19, 2/9, L: 25

Game #20 (Sectionals), 2/18, W: 20

Game #21 (Sectionals), 2/26, W: 21

Game #22 (Sectional Final), 3/1, W: 18

Game #23 (Regionals), 3/11, W: 10

Game #24 (Regionals), 3/13, W: 14

Game #25 (State Semi-Final), 3/21, W: 11

Game #26 (State Final), 3/22, L: 21

Final Season Avg. = 17.54

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Last alphabetically (For non-red shirted 2009 recruits) is Ralph Watts, the 6'6" 195 pound small forward from the Peekskill Red Devils in Peekskill, NY.

Newspaper

Max Preps

With Peekskill nearby and with a population of 25,000 we should have good luck getting updates wvwn if the links leave something to be desired. Plus there is that whole Elton Brand alma mater thing going.

Not to intercede in your discussions here but I just wanted to say that as an AE recruit....Ralph Watts is very highly talked about from those thta I talk to. Sounds like a great get. Looking forward to seeing him next year.

Last alphabetically (For non-red shirted 2009 recruits) is Ralph Watts, the 6'6" 195 pound small forward from the Peekskill Red Devils in Peekskill, NY.

Newspaper

Max Preps

With Peekskill nearby and with a population of 25,000 we should have good luck getting updates wvwn if the links leave something to be desired. Plus there is that whole Elton Brand alma mater thing going.

Not to intercede in your discussions here but I just wanted to say that as an AE recruit....Ralph Watts is very highly talked about from those thta I talk to. Sounds like a great get. Looking forward to seeing him next year.

Isbal,

You can intercede all you want, I find you to be one of the more informed and likable posters on the AE board. If I'm not mistaken Ralph was high on Hartford's list, no?

As Boise says, fire away.

It seems that all the recent recruits are raising the bar around here for bigger and better things.

Let's keep those updates coming...

• 5 weeks later...
Hey, there was no soundtrack with that video. What's up with that? I thought I read somewhere that we were looking at Watt's teamate PG Daquan Brickhouse.

I can hear the sound of the Commodores reverberating through the SEFCU...

• 3 weeks later...

From the North County News.

Elite Eleven: NCN Boys’ basketball rankings

1) Peekskill (4-0) — Peekskill wreaked havoc in Springfield, Mass. like Bart Simpson, winning convincing games over Springfield Central and Stepinac at the Spartan Classic.

The good news: Ralph Watts dominated against Springfield, scoring a season-high 28 points.

The bad news: Watts injured his wrist in the last minute after getting undercut on a drive to the hoop.

The better news: Watts played through the pain against Stepinac, contributing seven points. According to Panzanaro, he won’t miss any time.

The best news: Despite playing against box-and-ones in almost every game, Watts has put up juicy numbers, scoring 20-plus in two games while averaging 18 ppg.

“Watts isn’t deferring to anybody right now,” Panzanaro said. “He is dominant.”

Archived