UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA Holiday Gifts

MRSGDG

I might be wrong but that looks like the one in the Key Atrium of the Cue. LadyDP gave me that photo for my birthday a couple of years ago and it hangs proudly in our house.

The photo is by a CT photographer named Don Couture. I don't think he has a website but if you call his company at (860) 627-0694 you can order one.

I contacted the guy I bought it from to just double check that he is alright with me posting the information on a forum. I am assuming he would want the business but don't want to create any issues. DP is correct it is the one in the SEFCU arena near the women's bathroom. I made a higher quality picture for those who want to see it in more detail.

Higher Quality when you click on it:

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/1860/img8753rz8.jpg

[and as a fyi for those who would actually be thinking of buying one, Will's signature isn't part of the photo (not printed on it)..that was an extra step I went for GDG]

I contacted the guy I bought it from to just double check that he is alright with me posting the information on a forum. I am assuming he would want the business but don't want to create any issues. DP is correct it is the one in the SEFCU arena near the women's bathroom. I made a higher quality picture for those who want to see it in more detail.

Higher Quality when you click on it:

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/1860/img8753rz8.jpg

[and as a fyi for those who would actually be thinking of buying one, Will's signature isn't part of the photo (not printed on it)..that was an extra step I went for GDG]

That is one of the nicest gifts I have seen in some time. Personal touch and definitely within the recipient's interests.

Nicely done Ms. GDG.

The person I purchased the photo from, who also framed it is Roy Couture. He does a lot of framed photos for UAlbany Athletics.

I contacted him and he said if anyone is interested in purchasing the picture you can contact him directly.

1-800-317-8207

RoyCouture@SBCGlobal.net

Thanks for the positive comments, I couldn't have done it w/o the help of a few very nice people.

Archived