UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Stony Brook @ UA

This Friday we have Stony Brook coming in to our house. We'll be going for our 8th win in a row at home dating back to last season. Could be a good one as SB isn't the same team it's been over the last couple of years, they are a young team with a couple of really solid guards. UA is going for their 7th win in a row against Brook as they haven't beaten us since the 04/05 season.

I'm not sure how rested they are going to be since they are coming off of a quadruple overtime game at BUMA which the lost. Hopefully we can continue to protect our home court and stay in the chance for the regular season title.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well...tonight BUMA, BUNY and UVM all won against UMBC, UNH and UH. It looks like the league is starting to separate a bit as the top teams are slowly emerging. Tomorrows game is crucial for us to stay with the other top 3 teams. It's great that we are 1-0 against all three of them but we need to keep up with them in the chase for the regular season title. With the tournament in our barn this year, the regular season title could be huge.

We need to come out tomorrow in front of the home crowd and put forth maximum effort, play like we did against Maine and we could be very disappointed.

Should be a perfect game for the students to come back. Usually a pretty spirited showing against SB. When was the last time we had a men's basketball game on a Friday night? I can't remember us having one before. Great way to kick-off the weekend.

I was thinking that my posts lately have been sub-par when it occurred to me that unispiring basketball leads to uninspired observation.

I spent the second half with three words going through my head: Stagnation. Backwards. Lacrosse.

I could elaborate, but instead I will just sit back and watch the sky fall.

Archived