UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Any ideas of next years out of conference schedule?

Seniors Harris Johnson and Gifford.

Maybe a game in NYC against St Johns for Harris and Johnson

Maybe a trip to Mizzou for Gifford.

Will Brown also said he was looking into the possibility of a Pre Season Tournament.

I like what Siena did with their scheduling as you can see they did not win one of those big games against BCS schools, but it surely paid off with a 9 seed.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the schedule is anything like what I have heard so far...it is a freakin doozy...and the kids and fans will be VERY happy.

AND NO...I am 500% not saying what I have heard through the grapevine...but believe me...if true...it is by far the most challenging schedule we have ever had. I will say this, economically (from a travel cost perspective) is a good schedule for the program.

A kid like Raffa should look at it before making his decision.

The S I think was still being worked on as a second part of the trip. If the S is thrown in...it becomes an over the top schedule IMHO.

The C...great trip for the kids..and it is a winnable game and they have an incredibly sweet new arena.

But, d96 is suggesting that we might have the best ooc schedule in our history.

Which and how many powerhouses are we talking here?

So far, I haven't heard anything too impressive yet.

Let's go d96, spill the beans.