UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

"just exactly how good is Albany?"

But they only talk about Albany for the first four pages, then it's 'why don't we win a national championship every year?' and 'are GaSo fans as unrealistic as Alabama fans?'

And one of their fans 'garns 4' says he's a UAlbany grad '87 and he wants them to put a beatdown on the Danes. (doesn't like our current dane logo, but I prefer the old one too)

Phil Steele is releasing his FCS top 40. Albany is #40, Ga. So. is #31.

Phil's Albany summary

While the poll might be a little "eh"..i do think his assessment is a good one..offensively we gotta see how the o line is going to gel considering they lose nguti, schultz, and leible..defensively i see them playing lights out...and i think this might finally be that breakout year that trevor anderson is going to have on the d-line..he needs to have one to replace pandolf in the middle.

Archived