UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Monmouth usually has an awesome homecoming scene. I loved playing at Monmouth because you get the smell of the ocean. The field is a nice small one-sided venue. The tailgates are usually really good during homecoming because all of the parking for the stadium is one lot. You can see it here:

http://www.bing.com/maps/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCC&cp=40.278453~-74.008536&style=h&lvl=17&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&ss=yp.monmouth%20university~pg.1~sst.0&encType=1

I really want to go, but I'm heading to DC with my wife for a 10K race on Sunday. I'm trying to talk her into stopping off at Monmouth on the way down Saturday. I haven't exactly achieved that goal yet. laugh.gif

Fordie on Wyland:

Bryant

Bryant did something no one else has really been able to do in the past few years - screw a safety down into the box that can actually tackle McCarty. The defensive scheme wasn't anything different than other teams have done in the past. They just had two kids playing safety that didn't miss a tackle all game.

Espo had the best game of his career.

Poore's catch at the end zone was great. "He turns sideways and the defenders cannot see him because he only weighs 112lbs" laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Monmouth

Sinisi is a good player and will get his yards.

The Redshirt Frosh QB can throw the ball and he expects Monmouth to move towards a 50/50 run-pass ratio. They don't have any big-play receivers though like they had in the past (Nailbone (Dolphins) and Miles Austin (Cowboys)).

On defense they are a decent team but they really only have 1 big play guy (Safety - Gumms).

Fordie sounding confident. Everyone is healthy. Great week of practice.

Archived