UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Volleyball keeps on winning

• 2 weeks later...

If I'm not mistaken, with a win on friday vs umbc,

the ladies will end up hosting the volleyball championship

as #1 seed.

Yes, that is correct.

It would also mean there would be 6 basketball games and 3 volleyball games on the UA campus the weekend of Nov 20 - 22. I wouldn't have time to go to any other local campus that weekend even if they have a game that weekend so I hope to make HVCC and Russell Sage before then to see their basketball teams.

Maybe with a few more wins, the TU can find someone on their staff qualified to write an article on this much deserving team.

Finished regular season a perfect 10-0 this afternoon. I was disappointed with the crowd today, although it was raining. President Philip was there for Senior Day. Hopefully we'll have a big crowd at the AE semifinal at noon Friday.

Interesting how the standings played out. Albany 10-0. Hartford 0-10, everyone else 5-5 with SB losing all tie breakers and staying home. UA vs #4 UMBC. #2 UNH vs # 3 Bingo.

Archived