UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Season Tickets

After the embarrasment last night I'd like a refund...

I think you are a liar and don't have any...! If you do, then please spare us and go get your refund.

Oh I do, and I'm going to be riding Will the Clown Brown all year long...1st game at Sefcu I will have a "FIRE WILL BROWN" sign!

I think you are a liar and don't have any...! If you do, then please spare us and go get your refund.

Oh I do, and I'm going to be riding Will the Clown Brown all year long...1st game at Sefcu I will have a "FIRE WILL BROWN" sign!

Oh good...it will be good to put a face to the idiotic rants!

No one played well today and this team has a ton of work to do.....but one game does not mean the end of the season.

No one played well today and this team has a ton of work to do.....but one game does not mean the end of the season.

No one game is not the end all be all, but it is indicitive that nothing has changed. No set rotation, quick hook, offensive inability to do anything but turn the ball over...Same problems of the past 2 season past. NOTHING has changed. UA will scramble up until the AE tourney like last year figure out which players to put on the floor, scoring 60ppg if they are lucky and struggling to get 15 wins...

No one game is not the end all be all, but it is indicitive that nothing has changed. No set rotation, quick hook, offensive inability to do anything but turn the ball over...Same problems of the past 2 season past. NOTHING has changed. UA will scramble up until the AE tourney like last year figure out which players to put on the floor, scoring 60ppg if they are lucky and struggling to get 15 wins...

- You want Brown to have a set rotation before the first game with 15 eligible kids to play? You don't think he needs a game or 3 to settle in? He's already gone on record and said that he want's to go 9 deep.

- Who did he employ the quick hook with last night?

- You want Brown to have a set rotation before the first game with 15 eligible kids to play? You don't think he needs a game or 3 to settle in? He's already gone on record and said that he want's to go 9 deep.

Harris for 2 fouls, and Louis Barrazza for shooting a wide open 3...

Quote from you on the TU Blog "trim the rotation to 9 player and roll with the group that gives this team the best chance to win. A 12 man rotation is not gonna do anyone any good. Get the top 8 or 9 kids the majority of the minutes." ~bosyidid

What the hell is Brown doing in the summer time, or past few weeks of practice, the rotation should be set in stone before the first game. Not a trial by error up unitl the AE tourney like last season.

Quote from you on the TU Blog "trim the rotation to 9 player and roll with the group that gives this team the best chance to win. A 12 man rotation is not gonna do anyone any good. Get the top 8 or 9 kids the majority of the minutes." ~bosyidid

What the hell is Brown doing in the summer time, or past few weeks of practice, the rotation should be set in stone before the first game. Not a trial by error up unitl the AE tourney like last season.

Come on Doggy, that's absolute garbage...how do you know what you have and how the pieces will work together without incorporating all of the new guys and working with all of them/watching them in game situation in order to find a fit the works the best.

Brown can't work the players during the summer

Since the coach can't work with the full team during the summer, and some of the players were recovering from injuries thru the fall, having a lineup 'set in stone' by now would be the sign of a small, inflexible mind.

Come on Doggy, that's absolute garbage...how do you know what you have and how the pieces will work together without incorporating all of the new guys and working with all of them/watching them in game situation in order to find a fit the works the best.

Brown can't work the players during the summer

It's called Scrimages and Exhibitions games...oh wait, Brown doesn't want to play exhibitions because his Danes would get waxed by D2 schools.

Are you a flat out idiot Doggy Style?

Sorry DanePound, I resorted to personal attacks because this person is a troll...period end of story.

Doggy-- what coach on the planet wouldnt take out a star who got two early fouls? If you knew anything, and it is VERY CLEAR EITHER YOU DO (and you are just trying to pick arguments by stating inane facts) or that YOU TRULY DONT, you would know that the difference between Albany and Syracuse (or any BCS team) is depth. Thus, it is the second-half where teams like Albany get smoked.

When your stud gets two quick fouls...you pull him and ride the storm out in the hopes they can come back strong in the second half...or later in the game.

JUST SHUT UP ALREADY. I have never met someone on a board that is a bigger troll than you...and that is saying alot.

Archived