UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Morgan St

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see the rotation going forward like this

- Gifford/McRae

- Urli/Lindfors

- Harris/Aronhalt/Barazza

- Ambrose/Tartt

- Johnson/Black

I know that's 11 deep but I see CB cutting it down to 10 and going with that. By the way I love the freshmen on this team....this is the most promising group I've seen in my time following the program?

- Gifford/McRae

- Urli/Lindfors

- Ambrose/Tartt

- Johnson/Black

I know that's 11 deep but I see CB cutting it down to 10 and going with that. By the way I love the freshmen on this team....this is the most promising group I've seen in my time following the program?

NOOOO not BARAZZA

- Gifford/McRae

- Urli/Lindfors

- Ambrose/Tartt

- Johnson/Black

NOOOO not BARAZZA

Why not...we need a consistent outside shooter...granted, he hasn't proven it yet in the one year he's played here but people keep saying he can really shoot. Let him get healthy and either keep himself in the rotation with the shooting or shoot himself out of it....one game at Cuse isn't enough.

- Gifford/McRae

- Urli/Lindfors

- Ambrose/Tartt

- Johnson/Black

NOOOO not BARAZZA

Why not...we need a consistent outside shooter...granted, he hasn't proven it yet in the one year he's played here but people keep saying he can really shoot. Let him get healthy and either keep himself in the rotation with the shooting or shoot himself out of it....one game at Cuse isn't enough.

No doubt he can shoot, he has a great stroke.

but from what i saw last year and cuse game, he is responsible for negative points.

He might score 6 pts from 2 threes in 4 mins, but our opp will score 8-9 during that span, from either his poor defense or T/Os.

When he is on the court, his game consists of standing at 3 pt line, throwing up both hands and asking for the ball, not moving around. Then the other players try to get the ball to him but bc he is not moving, the defender cheats, waits then jumps the passing lane. But bc Barazza does play with hustle he then throws himself at the defender which will have both of them triped up around the half court line.

On the defensive end, he is so slow, he always gives the other team easy buckets.

But you are right, last year he was hurt and Orangade is far superior, so we will have to wait and see......

Btw, I dont hate him, he has a lot of heart and hustle, but i am just saying he looks really slow out there......

What hurt a great deal last season was that we lost Aronhalt early and Barrazza was injured or ill most of the season. That meant we were down both of our designated shooters.

If Aronhalt gets his legs back after being stagnant over a year (he has only been working out since Oct.) and Barrazza gets healthy we will have two good situational shooters. I don't think Barrazza is quite as week defensively as you think SupaDane. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt until I see him healthy. Aronhalt I think will contribute well this season when he gets his basketball legs.

What hurt a great deal last season was that we lost Aronhalt early and Barrazza was injured or ill most of the season. That meant we were down both of our designated shooters.

If Aronhalt gets his legs back after being stagnant over a year (he has only been working out since Oct.) and Barrazza gets healthy we will have two good situational shooters. I don't think Barrazza is quite as week defensively as you think SupaDane. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt until I see him healthy. Aronhalt I think will contribute well this season when he gets his basketball legs.

Patch,

I think you are doing Logan a disservice....IMO he has the potential to be far more then just a situation shooter in face he's already much more of a drive threat not to mention rebounder then Barazza has ever been. Barazza is a situational shooter, I don't see that being Logans only role. Not that he can't shoot but what will make him dangerous is the ability to drive when the defenders run out at him, when he's fully up to speed. He is a much better athlete then Barazza.

Bosi - Logan is still a redshirt freshman coming off a couple of surgeries for now I think he'll be a situational shooter and as he get healthier he could take on a larger role.

Most of us like to push people into larger roles before they have accomplished anything on the actual court.

There are some here who project stardom for Lindfors and Watts and neither has done anything yet. Hopefully they grow and mature into larger roles but lets not annoint them until they show some consistency.

Archived