UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Bad night for AE

With just a couple of minutes left in 2 games, looks like the AE will lose all 6 games tonight. The decent

conference RPI will take a hit. After UVM's good win against Rutgers, they got destroyed by Providence. SB taking their

first loss against URI. Maine, UMBC, Bingo, and Hartford also losing.

Harvard is stacked with people who normally wouldnt be there (Amaker scholarship issues). Also, Harvard is a tough squad to play.

That said, UNH is the most overrated team in this league in my opinion. Not sure why people are high on them.

IMHO, it is BU alone...then Vermont, Stony Brook and Albany as clear cuts above the rest. Stony is the most dangerous...and Vermont and Albany will be as good as the frosh, especially Albany. The rest...meh...Maine and UMBC are going to be ugly, Binghamton outright terrible but will surprise a team or two (I wouldnt be surprised to see the Danes have a tough night with them), and Hartford and UNH are going to be lacking depth, though Hartford has more IMHO and that will help them.

That said, UNH is the most overrated team in this league in my opinion. Not sure why people are high on them.

Some of it might be residual from last year's tourney semifinal against Bing. We were all UNH fans that day.

Morgan State knocked off Arkansas last night.

I was never sold on UNH...Hartford has been the team that has surprised me the most so far. A bit disappointed in BU early on but they are starting to come on.

Morgan looks like a really strong team...to bad we didn't pull that one out being up 8 late in the second half. Missed opportunity

Archived