UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Bracket Challange

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why foul in a 1 possession game with a guaranteed possession coming back your way?? that was stupid

I called this game...in the TU blogs, on the MAAC board and in my bracket.

You want credit just for picking against Siena? It should just be a natural reaction. You shouldn't even have to think about it.

Not going soft, just trying to win this damn bracket challenge

You need to get your priorities in order...LOL...I kid! And thus ends Siena's great run...

Hopefully Fran takes the big money and leaves Siena. He's gone as far as he can go with that school. They'll never be more then a 1st or 2nd round team. The Big East is calling.

Not going soft, just trying to win this damn bracket challenge

You need to get your priorities in order...LOL...I kid! And thus ends Siena's great run...

Hopefully Fran takes the big money and leaves Siena. He's gone as far as he can go with that school. They'll never be more then a 1st or 2nd round team. The Big East is calling.

St. Johns is calling.

Or if Bobby Hurley Sr. doesn't take the Seton Hall job, then that'll be the job.

One Jesuit school to another.

Who cares if he goes or stays...let's start returning the favor to the Saints starting next year.

Siena fans don't see it yet but there are cracks showing. McCaffery has gotten NOTHING/very little out of his last two recruiting classes. Yard failed out, Martins isn't good enough to get on the court on a team going about 6 deep, Wignot is a kid who can jump out of the gym but for all the supposed Big 10 interest he's a bust in his two year, Breeden hasn't been healthy, Griffin is a shadow of the former 200 recruit he at one time was. They have no PG next year, I know they are working on a couple on the recruiting trail but it remains to be seen what they come away with.

They have a couple of promising recruits coming in but just like the Denzel Yard show you can't bank of freshmen. Our kid Black would start from day one over there, Aronhalt is better then Wignot and Downey put together. Moore made that team go getting the ball to all the right places, as of right now who's gonna feed Rossiter who's a great player or CJ who I don't really like. CJ is streaky and is a kid who benefited from being the 3rd or 4th option on the court, next year he'll draw the opposing teams best defender.

Siena will be down next year, UA will be up...who gives a crap if Fran stays or goes. Although it would be fun to watch guys like Empty try to explain how/why Fran left. Truth be told the guy has done a masterful job and has put himself in a position where he will be coveted, will he sell high and go to a million+ job a year or stay. If he's gonna leave this summer would seem like an opportune time with him loosing so much and team being down next season from their recent high.

St. Johns is calling.

Or if Bobby Hurley Sr. doesn't take the Seton Hall job, then that'll be the job.

Both are Catholic, neither is Jesuit.

To a lot of people "Jesuit" = "Catholic" but there's a lot of inter-order sniping/rivalry.

Seton Hall is independent under the diocese of Newark.

St. John's is the Vincentian fathers.

$iena and of course the St. Francis's of NY and PA are Franciscan.

Boston College, Georgetown, Fordham and Xavier are Society of Jesus (Jesuit).

Notre Dame was founded by the Congregation of the Holy Cross, but the College of the Holy Cross is Jesuit.

St. Johns is calling.

Both are Catholic, neither is Jesuit.

To a lot of people "Jesuit" = "Catholic" but there's a lot of inter-order sniping/rivalry.

Seton Hall is independent under the diocese of Newark.

St. John's is the Vincentian fathers.

$iena and of course the St. Francis's of NY and PA are Franciscan.

Boston College, Georgetown, Fordham and Xavier are Society of Jesus (Jesuit).

Notre Dame was founded by the Congregation of the Holy Cross, but the College of the Holy Cross is Jesuit.

Thanks for the clarification. I always thought Siena was a Jesuit school. I never knew that Seton Hall was independent.

Archived