UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Bracket Challange

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forget the standings, you have to keep your eye on the 'Possible Points' column. Quite a bloodbath this weekend.

True. Anybody with Duke Syracuse or Kentucky winning it all still has a shot, unlike myself. Still I'll enjoy the next couple of days at the top of the board until reality kicks in.

Enjoying the way Cornell isn't just beating people, they're kicking the snot out of them. Andy Bernard must be proud.

Still I'll enjoy the next couple of days at the top of the board until reality kicks in.

Enjoying the way Cornell isn't just beating people, they're kicking the snot out of them. Andy Bernard must be proud.

I always enjoy the tourney (at least after LCC is gone) and I will have fun in Indy no matter which 4 teams advance from the remaining 16. That doesn't change whether the picks are in 1st( day2) or last(or anywhere in between.

Seriously Bob!?!?! You actually called that game!? *sigh*

Unfortunately I was under the weather last night and did not get a chance to watch it.

I am still hoping to see a Butler baseball- basketball doubleheader next Saturday. Just need nice weather next Saturday and a basketball win tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived