UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Bracket Challange

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in. Ready to give Danefan and IIko a run for last place.

Part of my problem when making these picks, I always pick what I want to happen. I always pick Duke to lose just because I don't like them. This year double or triple that for Kentucky, they're probably way better than I pick them but I can't friggin stand them.

I on the other hand want John Wall to win. lol.

That kid has game. I was watching him last night for the first time (at length). That dude is WAY better than Derrick Rose. If he can progress his game at the NBA level, he's gonna be a top 5 PG in the NBA.

<dream>

If only we had a player like that at UA...

</dream>

lol

I'm in. Ready to give Danefan and IIko a run for last place.

Part of my problem when making these picks, I always pick what I want to happen. I always pick Duke to lose just because I don't like them. This year double or triple that for Kentucky, they're probably way better than I pick them but I can't friggin stand them.

I'll hopefully give you guys a run for last place and would enjoy it if this bracket blows up. But expect this to be the winning bracket. I Explain later.

I usually pick with my heart also. Generally I watch certain leagues a lot(Big East, AE) some a little(SEC, NE) and some not at all(western leagues, maac, etc). So I have no idea on a lot of teams so I decided to rely on the areas premier basketball expert, Fran McCaffery for my picks and posted them under Frannie is a clown. Obviously he knows his team the best and had them ranked as high as 15th this year. That means they should make the sweet 16 and lose then. All other picks were based on the team Frannie had ranked higher in his last poll except if it was a game between 2 teams in which he ranked neither. Then I used judgment for who would Frannie pick. Example ,Notre Dame, olD Dominion, Baylor, Sam Houston. I figured since he has ties to Notre dame he would pick them.

Archived