UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

I know we have one more game UVM this season but can anyone offer an explanation as to why this season went as badly as it did? I know we had a tough schedule but I can't help but think this isn't what was envisioned for this team before the season started.

season ending injuries to several key players. including the top goal scorers

Women won 12-11, winning the regular season, will host America East tournament Thursday May 6 at 1:00, and Saturday.

Men won 11-6, clinching a spot in the tournament.

men, 3 seed at #2 UMBC, wednesday at 7:30

FYI the UA-Bing game was picked up here on TW Sports in Buffalo after the Buffalo Bisons game ended. It was the 2nd time I saw UA Lax here this season, the first being the UMBC game. Good showing by the Danes and the fans, and I hope TW shows an AE tourny game or 2 here. It's better quality than the crap Canisius or Hobart Lax games they usually show.

FYI the UA-Bing game was picked up here on TW Sports in Buffalo after the Buffalo Bisons game ended. It was the 2nd time I saw UA Lax here this season, the first being the UMBC game. Good showing by the Danes and the fans, and I hope TW shows an AE tourny game or 2 here. It's better quality than the crap Canisius or Hobart Lax games they usually show.

That is good to hear. The 1 thing TW has done better the last couple of years is show more games. We get some Bison games and some Chiefs games shown here in Albany in addition to Danes games and some Syracuse Orange games.

Unfortunately I do not see Wednesdays games in the TV listings anywhere.

UB,

Thanks for your comments on the Buffalo coverage. Just one observation. In the not too distant past, I used to wish that UA would come close to the prowess that Hobart has/used to have.

Archived