UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Pretty boring considering we kick it off in 3 days

I'm just looking forward to seeing the game Thursday. I think hurricane Earl will not affect the game. It's always interesting to see how the players who step into starting roles perform in their first game. I hope we have some receivers who can get open to take some pressure off the running game.

I've been under the weather for a week or so now (recovering from sinus surgery), but for some reason I'm just not all that excited. I don't know why. Hopefully that will change in the next few days if I start feeling better.

I hope this game gets picked up on channelsurfing.

Just doesn't quite feel like football season yet. Weird.

Everyone is picking Maine but they dont seem like they are that big of a deal.

Probably because we beat them last year. No more aura of the team from the superior league vs. the non-scholarship upstart.

That team in Texas is a different story.

Probably, but we'll see.

Everyone is picking Maine but they dont seem like they are that big of a deal. Maine IMHO is beatable. That team in Texas is a different story.

I picked Maine but that was before Maine decided to go back to Smith at QB. He wasn't very good against us last year so that's a good thing for us that they chose him. The kid who lost the kob had a heck of a year last year in the CAA. I was scared to go against him.

Everyone is picking Maine but they dont seem like they are that big of a deal. Maine IMHO is beatable. That team in Texas is a different story.

I'm hoping Texas A&M softens them up a bit, and they look past us to the UNI game. Also hoping we get through Thursday in good health.

Archived