UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Madison Square Garden trip

UAlbany Heads to Madison Square Garden – Feb. 10

Hop on the fan bus to watch the men’s basketball team take on Boston University Terriers at “The World’s Most Famous Arena.”

Bus departs the Alumni House at 2:30 p.m. First stop – Legends at 6 West 33rd St. for a pregame reception including dinner and a drink.

Stay to mix and mingle or head over to MSG to catch the doubleheader - St. John’s vs. Connecticut, 7 p.m. followed by UAlbany vs. Boston U.

Bus will return to the Alumni House after the end of the UAlbany game.

Cost: $45 for Varsity Level Donors (an $85 value)

$70 for non Varsity Level Donors

Register Now!

Carmelina S. Morrison | UAlbany Alumni Association

Associate Director, Alumni Programs

1400 Washington Avenue | Alumni House | Albany | New York | 12222

| o | 518.442.3084 | e | CSMorrison@uamail.albany.edu

Make UAlbany Stronger. Stay Connected

Anyone know what the story is with just getting tickets? Do the tickets include both games? Are they purchased through our ticket office or through St. Johns? Any help would be great since I have about 15 people who want to go. thanks!

Since the announcement says "Stay to mix and mingle or head over to MSG to catch the doubleheader - St. John’s vs. Connecticut, 7 p.m. followed by UAlbany " it must be a single-admission doubleheader. Try calling the Alumni Assoc. first, then UAlbany ticket office.

As it's BU's home game, maybe they have tickets. The bus trip includes a ticket. You can see many tickets available from MSG and other ticket distributers. The tickets from MSG itself range from 18.75 to 118.55 for courtside. They don't list separate tickets for the second game.

Looks like you can just buy a ticket through the Alumni Association's event page. Just click the link that UAalum72 included in his first post..then you see the first option says "game ticket only' for a cost of $45..the event page also states "Game ticket is for 7 pm Double Header: St. John’s vs. Connecticut and UAlbany game vs. Boston U."

Our game won't kick off 'till probably 9:30pm or so. Gonna be a late night, for those not going down on the bus I wonder when the last Metro North train heading to Beacon or some stop up North leaves.

Save the trouble and drive all the way to Secaucus Junction. ~$10 park and ride and a 12 minute train ride (no stops) takes you right into Penn Station under MSG. Easiest and fastest way to get to MSG without driving into the City.

Albany to Secaucus Junction can be done in under 2.5 hrs. I live about 15 minutes from the park and ride and have driven up and back to Albany in 2hrs flat setting the cruise on the Thruway at 79.

Don't follow google maps directions though.

Thruway South to Exit 15 (Route 287 South).

Keep Left onto Route 17 South

Route 17 South for approx 15 minutes to Route 80 East.

Route 80 East for 2 minutes to Route 95 South (Turnpike/Sec. Junction Park& Ride Signs)

Exit 15X to Park and Ride.

As it's BU's home game, maybe they have tickets. The bus trip includes a ticket. You can see many tickets available from MSG and other ticket distributers. The tickets from MSG itself range from 18.75 to 118.55 for courtside. They don't list separate tickets for the second game.

Why would you tell Albany alumni to get tickets from someone else when UA has them. I don't know the terms of the agreement, but you would think Albany might get some of the money from the tickets they sell and probably nothing from tickets sold though other sources. Besides it is more fun to be in the Albany section.

I am glad this got answered correctly by others so DanesRGood can buy just a game tickets though the alumni association. I got 2 to go down from Albany on the bus plus an additional 3 to meet friends who live or work in NYC.

Our game won't kick off 'till probably 9:30pm or so. Gonna be a late night, for those not going down on the bus I wonder when the last Metro North train heading to Beacon or some stop up North leaves.

Save the trouble and drive all the way to Secaucus Junction. ~$10 park and ride and a 12 minute train ride (no stops) takes you right into Penn Station under MSG. Easiest and fastest way to get to MSG without driving into the City.

Albany to Secaucus Junction can be done in under 2.5 hrs. I live about 15 minutes from the park and ride and have driven up and back to Albany in 2hrs flat setting the cruise on the Thruway at 79.

Don't follow google maps directions though.

Thruway South to Exit 15 (Route 287 South).

Keep Left onto Route 17 South

Route 17 South for approx 15 minutes to Route 80 East.

Route 80 East for 2 minutes to Route 95 South (Turnpike/Sec. Junction Park& Ride Signs)

Exit 15X to Park and Ride.

We went right by there on the way to the Wagner game. I never knew the train to NYC left from that park and ride exit. If you are driving down during rush hour you will hit traffic. The ride back is easy. It was under 3 hours back from Wagner including 4 stops for gas,food, etc. From campus to the park and ride it would probably take about 2 1/2 to 2 3/4 with traffic. On the way back 2 1/4 if you drive 70-75 on the thruway.

Archived