UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@ UVM

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kenpom thinks we're going to win 15 or 16 but has us losing the next five games. Hope for a bounce back against a Hartford team that has to be feeling pretty good about themselves after beat Maine.

If we can steal the Hartford game we'll be in great shape. Need to protect home court and steal what you can on the road.

Kenpom thinks we're going to win 15 or 16 but has us losing the next five games. Hope for a bounce back against a Hartford team that has to be feeling pretty good about themselves after beat Maine.

If we can steal the Hartford game we'll be in great shape. Need to protect home court and steal what you can on the road.

vermont did not impress me. do they play hard? absolutely. thats why they won. talent wise i think our players are better. vermont just wanted it more. i could not tell you how many times they were able to tip up balls for rebounds. i think the same day travel effects you no matter what though.

boy brennan and the play by play guy were awful. did anyone catch the shot where they went to the replay to check if it was a 3? the players foot was clearly on the yellow line and they thought the dark line was the three point line sayin he was 8 in beyond the line. two clowns then go and say they stole a point away from them. you then hear brennan scream at the ref. no wonder why espn fired his ass.

If Vermont is somewhat unimpressive to you, then you clearly havent watched them play before this game. I have watched them three times now...and as much as it pains me to say it...they are good...very good.

I never understood the fascination with Fjeld and Voekel (and in someways, I still don't) but somehow, someway...those guys just get after it, and that takes talent. That team is very solid...very very solid and they have considerable talent.

Are they a Vermont team of the past decade...no. But to say that you are unimpressed with their talent level is an opinion, albeit misguided.

And any excuse of 2 1/2 to 3 hours of travel making your game suffer is something I hope Brown or anyone affiliated with UA would ever use. Same day travel doesnt affect you that much unless you are talking 8-10 hours.

Archived