UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@ New Hampshire

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If there are any students that read this board please blow up this picture of Christopher "Kid" Reid and paste it on a piece of cardboard and bring it to the BPG. Ralph Watts will have a big game guaranteed.

KidPlay.jpg

Just watch the video it will make you feel better after this terrible loss.

I'm not quite sure what was worse tonight..the team's FT shooting or Aronhalt's shooting in general. How in the world do you miss your first 8 free throws? Logan just cripples this team when he's having an off night like tonight..which he does too often. He's had just about as many games this season where he's scored 8 points or less (7) as he's scored 20 points or more (6)..how is that even possible? In my book..he doesn't do anything else well enough to get a lot of minutes when he's ice cold from the floor.

Ambrose was strong early..but then tried to do too much when Aronhalt couldn't hit..still 15 points and 9 rebounds. Black was turning the ball over and being blocked way too often. I really like Watts..but he's not yet to the point where he can be the first or second offensive option..as he was late when Ambrose was fouled out..and Aronhalt couldn't make a shot.

GREAT game from Luke Devlin..enough can't be said about him tonight.

Need to grab some wins quick to salvage this season. Need to be getting better going into the tournament..whatever our seed..instead of back tracking.

Broke my 'don't post right after a game..win or lose' practice..oh well.

I'm not quite sure what was worse tonight..the team's FT shooting or Aronhalt's shooting in general. How in the world do you miss your first 8 free throws? Logan just cripples this team when he's having an off night like tonight..which he does too often. He's had just about as many games this season where he's scored 8 points or less (7) as he's scored 20 points or more (6)..how is that even possible? In my book..he doesn't do anything else well enough to get a lot of minutes when he's ice cold from the floor.

Ambrose was strong early..but then tried to do too much when Aronhalt couldn't hit..still 15 points and 9 rebounds. Black was turning the ball over and being blocked way too often. I really like Watts..but he's not yet to the point where he can be the first or second offense option..as he was late when Ambrose was fouled out..and Aronhalt couldn't make a shot.

GREAT game from Luke Devlin..enough can't be said about him tonight.

Need to grab some wins quick to salvage this season. Need to be getting better going into the tournament..whatever our seed..instead of back tracking.

Broke my 'don't post right after a game..win or lose' practice..oh well.

logan way too streaky and that does not bode well in college basketball. the season is not long enough to be streaky. remember when people thought he would be in the running for poy at the begining of the season. lets try for 3rd team all conference. and black? best point guard in the league? i dont think so.

also i think its alright to post right after games. thats what the board is for.

Still only a game out of 4th and a top half finish.

you're absoutely right. these games just hurt especially when there's not much of the season left. heres to winning out and going 10-6.

I predicted 12 wins before the season started. If we can manage to get to 13+ I'd be very happy with the progress.

Archived