UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@ New Hampshire

Still only a game out of 4th and a top half finish.

you're absoutely right. these games just hurt especially when there's not much of the season left. heres to winning out and going 10-6.

I predicted 12 wins before the season started. If we can manage to get to 13+ I'd be very happy with the progress.

i just want to see consistent play and improvements all around. we have been horrible at the line all year which i just dont get.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My 2cents after Vermont was still pretty positive and optimistic. After UNH, I and the team are at a turning point. Saturday is a MUST win and BU @ msg and SBU @ home are equally important. If this team is moving in the right direction (after Vt I thought they were), we should win ALL remaining games except possibly the last @ Maine (and even that is winnable). In my opinion anything less than 5 out of 6, as far as I am concerned it is as bad as last year.

Also, last year Tartt's missed dunk seemed to totally destroy his confidence and game; I hope the two misssed foul shots by Watts does not do the same thing to him. I have not been a Watts fan, but have acknowleged his improvement lately and I hope he does not suffer Tartt's fate. For what its worth, Iati makes those foul shots--at least one, he finds a way to win and Watts still seems just too nervous (hopeful but not confident). I know it is not fair to compare the two and they each bring different strengths and weaknesses to the game; but I still feel Iati plays with a lot more energy and confidence than Watts.

Enough ranting for now 5 out of 6 or bust.

That should have nothing to do with it. You can walk from just about any part of Durham to Ludholm. In fact, I would gather students are going to get piss drunk...and have nothing else to do so they could have a crowd. Most professors live within walking distance as well.

I know you can walk...I grew up there. Walking in the cold is no fun and people don't usually do it, especially if it's snowing. And you overestimate students' and professors' interest in UNH basketball.

Attendance: 345

Also, last year Tartt's missed dunk seemed to totally destroy his confidence and game; I hope the two misssed foul shots by Watts does not do the same thing to him. I have not been a Watts fan, but have acknowleged his improvement lately and I hope he does not suffer Tartt's fate.

I thought the same thing. Different team and a different guy so hopefully a different result. He's been playing with a lot more confidence so I'm hoping he can shake this off.

It doesn't have the greatest ring to it but I'm going with Clickclack's hope for an 8-8 finish or of course better. I didn't think we could have a more painful loss this year than the Maine game until friggin New Hampshire. It's woulda, coulda, should but we are annoyingly close to being 6-4 right now. Oh well. We'll have to hope for a belated Australia Day Celebration at the Growl tomorrow!

Archived