UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Men's Lax vs. Delaware @ Fallon Field 3/5 3pm

Anyone know what the story is concerning season lax tickets ordered in may with football/baskeball. I called ticket office but have not got a response?

I was told, when I picked mine up, that they will be at the ticket booth at the game if you haven't picked them up before the games.

Anyone know what the story is concerning season lax tickets ordered in may with football/baskeball. I called ticket office but have not got a response?

I was told, when I picked mine up, that they will be at the ticket booth at the game if you haven't picked them up before the games.

Score?

Wasn't at the lax game, but two things stood out in the box score: (1) we had a much better faceoff percentage than last week and (2) we switched goalies. I'd be interested in hearing more detail from those in attendance. Thanks.

Completely unhelpful to your queries, but regarding the goalie (Cathers): Marr said he has the body of a fire hydrant; after seeing him live I would have to say his physique more resembles a fire truck...that is a big kid. He looked pretty good, and made one point-blank save when the score was 11-9, and he seemed comfortable with his clears, with the notable exception of a sixty yard attempt earlier in the game.

Also, Lyle Thompson was at the game. I noticed that he was greeted by a small group of students while he passed them while walking to his seat; it was both surprising and comforting to see students know the incoming recruits, even if this one might be more "special" than most. (#1 in the country.) From my (southernly) view of the field, I noticed a very strong Native American presence at the game...hopefully there are more players in the pipeline.

I was surprised the faceoffs were only 15-24, it seemed like we did a lot better than that, but maybe because I was comparing to what it used to be.

The goalie looked good in the crease, but we shouldn't wait for any Queener-like runs down the field.

I like Cathers in goal. He looked confident. Carroll to me always looked not ready to play until we were down a ton and then would decide to stop some shots. (just my impression). In other words he would get better after it was too late. The offense looked good, but seemed to get complacent with the big lead 10-3 and the game got closer than it should have. The behind the back goal by Miles got the crowd (mostly his relatives) yelling ESPN-ESPN. It really would make a great highlight shot and I am glad he is on our team and brings the family. Nice crowd overall.

Archived