UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Ohio State today at home!?! Going to watch my first match of the season and it's snowing (at least in Saratoga). Bring a hot beverage - what mixes well with hot chocolate? Anyone have info / scouting on Ohio State? I want to pretend I know what the hell is going on out there.

A UMass fan I talked to at ATSP said their FO guy was what won it for them vs. Ohio State last week. He said OSU has some real hard shooters.

Don't worry about the snow, nothing significant down here. All the snow melted off the bleachers yesterday. Should be in the 40s with light wind.

Since today is the St. Patrick's parade, I'd go with Jameson or Baileys in the chocolate.

Since today is the St. Patrick's parade, I'd go with Jameson or Baileys in the chocolate.

Just microwave some Guinness and throw it in a Thermos.

I would love to be there, but after an exceptionally long winter the parade is calling me.

Enjoy yourselves, gentlemen, and let's get three in a row!

That was a lot of fun! Got damn cold near the end and Ohio put the pressure on but team really held it together. Coach Marr did some great coaching with handling the refs - although don't ask me to explain as I couldn't tell anything but that he got a call reversed that pissed of the Ohio State coach to no end!

Nice crowd out there - a lot of students and Pres. Phillip as well!

That was a lot of fun! Got damn cold near the end and Ohio put the pressure on but team really held it together. Coach Marr did some great coaching with handling the refs - although don't ask me to explain as I couldn't tell anything but that he got a call reversed that pissed of the Ohio State coach to no end!

Nice crowd out there - a lot of students and Pres. Phillip as well!

The offside was reversed as the ref had his back to our bench and didn't see an Albany player on the field behind him; I assume another ref overruled him. Same with the TOSU timeout disallowed because they didn't have possession.

Part of the TOSU comeback in the fourth quarter was due to the four penalties called on us. No scores on them, but they kept the ball out of our sticks for long periods.

We're still 0-for the season on extra-man ops.

I thought the crowd was much larger than the 942 in the box score, but when you're in the stands you can't see the empty seats near the sidelines. Might have been better with any kind of mention in the T-U.

Great win and credit to those who were there today. I would think we're close to getting a number next to our name like women's lax currently has.

Currently 9th in RPI, 16th in Tournament Selection Index on Laxpower. TSI and Computer Ranking will improve after the Poll comes out Monday. RPI and SOS will probably drop as we get into league play.

Stony Brook beat Delaware today 14-9, UMBC lost to Hopkins 16-5

I'd say we deserve a spot near #15.

Well covered 72.

Let's hope the rankers play fair tomorrow.

Love the fact that the scoring is multi dimensional. Looks like some Danes are taking this year

quite seriously! As Borat would say, Nnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiccccccccceeeeee.

Archived