UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Could Will Harris be a part of the Albany Legends?

I noticed Will Harris in a few pictures from the Albany Legends facebook page. The first pictures are from tryouts last month and the third is from a bowling event held by the Legends. I guess potential players trying out may have been invited to that event, or maybe he did make it. He isn't listed on their roster...yet..I guess we need to keep our eyes open to see if he will be joining Scotty.

Tryout Pictures posted Feb 20th:

183214_10150107472544450_73546269449_6086236_3592983_n.jpg

180773_10150107473914450_73546269449_6086281_2747799_n.jpg

Albany Legends Bowling Event---

189114_1816230775880_1543422497_1874505_829652_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like this could be close to reality. From the Albany Legends facebook page...

Albany Legends: taking a close look at All Conference players, team captains and school record holders Will Harris F UAlbany '10 and Tim Ambrose G UAlbany '11!

Jason Palatsky: Wait...are Will and Tim signed?

Albany Legends: In discussions now, both will be in action at FMCC on Saturday night in the Legend's Exhibition game... $2 admission

Albany Legends: Saturday Night 6pm Exhibition Game at Fulton Montgomery Community College, $2! See 2010 Champion Legends like Lloyd Johnson, Gloversville sharp shooting G and oversea's pro EJ Gallup and UAlbany standouts Tim Ambrose 6' G (All Conference Team and 4th leading scorer in UAlbany History 1558 pts) and All Conference Team member Will Harris, '10 6"6" F and MANY OTHERS! GET READY FOR 2011 ALBANY LEGENDS STYLE!!!!

I never saw EJ Gallup play..but that sounds like some pretty decent talent for that team/league..obviously trying to generate some local interest. Ambrose..at least offensively..should have his way with that league. Not sure what his gaols are..but you'd have to think could also find a pretty decent gig in Europe/internationally..if he wanted.

Looks like this could be close to reality. From the Albany Legends facebook page...

Albany Legends: taking a close look at All Conference players, team captains and school record holders Will Harris F UAlbany '10 and Tim Ambrose G UAlbany '11!

Jason Palatsky: Wait...are Will and Tim signed?

Albany Legends: In discussions now, both will be in action at FMCC on Saturday night in the Legend's Exhibition game... $2 admission

Albany Legends: Saturday Night 6pm Exhibition Game at Fulton Montgomery Community College, $2! See 2010 Champion Legends like Lloyd Johnson, Gloversville sharp shooting G and oversea's pro EJ Gallup and UAlbany standouts Tim Ambrose 6' G (All Conference Team and 4th leading scorer in UAlbany History 1558 pts) and All Conference Team member Will Harris, '10 6"6" F and MANY OTHERS! GET READY FOR 2011 ALBANY LEGENDS STYLE!!!!

I never saw EJ Gallup play..but that sounds like some pretty decent talent for that team/league..obviously trying to generate some local interest. Ambrose..at least offensively..should have his way with that league. Not sure what his gaols are..but you'd have to think could also find a pretty decent gig in Europe/internationally..if he wanted.

Cool! Would be neat to have Scotty, Will and Timmy all on the same team again.

Does this mean Timmy isn't graduating? He's still got some time left I'd imagine. Seems like it'd make his scholi for the next half of the semester in dubious condition.

I'd assume you're referring to eligibility-wise? Obviously not eligibility to play..but to maintain his scholarship?..others are probably better versed in that issue. But time-wise..it wouldn't seem to have to conflict with him still graduating (the press does list him as '11). Less than half of the schedule is before the end of the semester..and all of those are 'home' games at CBA. He doesn't have UAlbany team requirements anymore..so that would seem to free up a lot of time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...