UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

advice for Coach Brown

Now let me really hijack this thread.

My advice to Coach Brown, next time your in a quarterfinal game playing to move on to the next round, have some faith in your two top scorers and play them with 3 fouls with 14 min left in the game. Keeping both of your top scorers on the bench for 7 min plus when you're fighting to play another day will not help you win the game. Your season was on the line and ambrose and aronhalt were both sitting with 3 fouls for at least 7 minutes. This was do or die and needed to trust his guys.

Just sayin.

My advice to Coach Brown, next time your in a quarterfinal game playing to move on to the next round, have some faith in your two top scorers and play them with 3 fouls with 14 min left in the game. Keeping both of your top scorers on the bench for 7 min plus when you're fighting to play another day will not help you win the game. Your season was on the line and ambrose and aronhalt were both sitting with 3 fouls for at least 7 minutes. This was do or die and needed to trust his guys.

Just sayin.

Aronhalt ended up fouling out of the game even with the time on the bench.

Just sayin.

Aronhalt ended up fouling out of the game even with the time on the bench.

True in the end he did foul out, but with that stretch they were out our offense went under. Would you have sat them both out for 7 minutes left with 14 left to play? I know this is all hind sight, but you gotta let your guys play in that situation. This was win or go home. If it was a regular season game it's different.

I don't think Brown is a perfect coach but I think most coaches would have made the same decision in that situation. Both Ambrose and Aronhalt played more minutes (33 and 32) than any of the Stony Brook starters so they weren't out that long. Aronhalt ended up fouling out in crunch time. If they would have kept him in and he fouled out with five minutes left there would be people who'd be eating his lunch for that.

I don't think Brown is a perfect coach but I think most coaches would have made the same decision in that situation. Both Ambrose and Aronhalt played more minutes (33 and 32) than any of the Stony Brook starters so they weren't out that long. Aronhalt ended up fouling out in crunch time. If they would have kept him in and he fouled out with five minutes left there would be people who'd be eating his lunch for that.

I agree and I certainly wouldn't be confused w/ a big CB supporter at this point.

Archived