UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

OOC Schedule 11-12

Thought I'd start a thread on this.

Looking at last years schedule these should be the return games for this coming season.

@Cornell

FDU

@ MT St Marys

Colgate

Wagner

@Siena (not sure on the new contract yet)

BracketBuster (i would be shocked if we were not selected to participate)

We've done home and homes already against American, Iona, and Yale. These could be contracts for more than just one home and home, but I have no idea. I also remember CCSU saying the series was over with us and will not be renewed.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for starting this..looking forward to seeing what the schedule will look like. Wasn't there some talk earlier in the season about the team possibly being in the Preseason NIT? Don't exactly remember where that came from.

You'd think this would be something that the beat writer for the area's largest newspaper would be reporting on...

• 2 months later...

Hopefully the injuries work themselves out. Those are three big pieces of the puzzle for next year. The trip starts on a Thursday, a weekend game in Montreal might not be bad if they're open to the public.

Hopefully the injuries work themselves out. Those are three big pieces of the puzzle for next year. The trip starts on a Thursday, a weekend game in Montreal might not be bad if they're open to the public.

and you might still remember some of your Swiss French.

That's dedication DP, keeping track of the forum from Europe.

Archived