UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

OOC Schedule 11-12

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it appears UA will also host a BB game this year, so I'm told.

?

??

Wasnt sure what you meant by hosting a game. But reading that again was meant to be a joke right lol?

As indicated above, we will host a Bracket Buster game giving us 5 OOC home games.

Oh must have missed that post before i posted again. Couldnt figure out the BB either

What's the over/under on when the OOC schedule makes the Wilkin/Singelais blog?

I'm sure Mark McGuire would call you whiny for implying that the T-U is biased.

LOL

BTW, they were able to post both AHL schedules on the TU blog the day they came out, but I guess that guy isn't on vacation.

Well, it appears UA will also host a BB game this year, so I'm told.

?

??

Wasnt sure what you meant by hosting a game. But reading that again was meant to be a joke right lol?

As indicated above, we will host a Bracket Buster game giving us 5 OOC home games.

Coach has tweeted we have 5 home games. BTW, how does the NIT work now. If we lose at Syracuse, where would UA play. It sounds like the NIT is 4 games no matter what?

UAHOOPSWB will brown

I like our schedule this year. 2 $$ games, 4 game tournament,at Siena, and that left 8 games to schedule and we got 5 home and 3 on the road

We don't have many games for the students to see. Hopefully Athletics can get some community groups to fill vin some seats. Thanksgiving weekend and Dec. 23 will be tough.

And the remaining home game is after the end of classes for the semester and before exams begin. IMO, a very poor schedule from the perspective of trying to build student interest. Generally, students also miss 3 - 4 home games during the beginning of conference play as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived