UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Tanner Gibson - Zanesville

I'll take the highlights videos with a grain of salt but he looks like a pretty quick point guard who can score. Ivy League worthy academics don't hurt either. There certainly seems to be a lot to like.

Nice read on Tanner..but it's disappointing when articles have such glaring errors. Quinnipiac is obviously in the NEC..not the AE..but the school that he's going to is. And if he's surprised Columbia would be hesitant about a 22 on the ACT..he either doesn't know much about Columbia or ACT scores.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I feel very good about 6'1" combo guard Tanner Gibson now that I see Siena's coach raving about Davante Beard a 6'2" combo guard who was an Associated Press Division 2 Second Team All State selection.

Tanner Gibson was name to the same Second Team - so I guess he must be OK.

And we're briniging him in as a back up.

Well, I feel very good about 6'1" combo guard Tanner Gibson now that I see Siena's coach raving about Davante Beard a 6'2" combo guard who was an Associated Press Division 2 Second Team All State selection.

Tanner Gibson was name to the same Second Team - so I guess he must be OK.

And we're briniging him in as a back up.

I was just looking up that very point. Saw Beard's accolades..and thought it reminded me of Gibson's. Siena's recruiting this year hasn't been going well..so the need to pump up their signees becomes even more important. Unfortunately..the media's eating it up too.

Archived