UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Tartt and Lindfors Transfer

As long as kids are transfering because they don't feel as if they are playing enough and not for other reasons than I'm OK with it. Academic issues, character issues, attitude issues are a different story. These kids just didn't play well enough when they were on the court to warrant playing time.

As long as kids are transfering because they don't feel as if they are playing enough and not for other reasons than I'm OK with it. Academic issues, character issues, attitude issues are a different story. These kids just didn't play well enough when they were on the court to warrant playing time.

I hear they are leaving for more playing time, nothing more. There are no other issues. In fact, if you follow Tartt on twitter it's obvious that he has a relationship with his teammates.

I hear they are leaving for more playing time, nothing more. There are no other issues. In fact, if you follow Tartt on twitter it's obvious that he has a relationship with his teammates.

Yup. What I meant by my post was that I'm glad it is because of playing time that these players are transfering and nothing else. Used to follow Tartt on Twitter.

What I find funny is that some fans and detractors would like you to believe that the transfers have something to do with CB.

But on the other hand they don't realize Jamar and Timmy pushed fellow Our Savior student Suero to come to play for CB, Blake Metcalf who split time with John Puk helped recruit former teammate Chris Page to come to UA and Logan Aronhalt helped recruit Zanesville's Tanner Gibson and Logan's Dad was also involved as Tanner's HS coach.

Timmy Ambrose is the unique situation many thought CB was excessively hard on Timmy and that they had a poor relationship except, evidently, Timmy. Timmy seems glad he came to UA where he accomplished a great deal while earning his college degree. Remember when Timmy 1st arrived he had to sit out that 1st year to get ready academically.

What I find funny is that some fans and detractors would like you to believe that the transfers have something to do with CB.

But on the other hand they don't realize Jamar and Timmy pushed fellow Our Savior student Suero to come to play for CB, Blake Metcalf who split time with John Puk helped recruit former teammate Chris Page to come to UA and Logan Aronhalt helped recruit Zanesville's Tanner Gibson and Logan's Dad was also involved as Tanner's HS coach.

Timmy Ambrose is the unique situation many thought CB was excessively hard on Timmy and that they had a poor relationship except, evidently, Timmy. Timmy seems glad he came to UA where he accomplished a great deal while earning his college degree. Remember when Timmy 1st arrived he had to sit out that 1st year to get ready academically.

Actually, none of the "detractors" have said anything about the transfers having something to do with CB.

Actually, none of the "detractors" have said anything about the transfers having something to do with CB.

That is not true. They may have just been $iena fans, but I have seen blame assigned to coach Brown for this somewhere. probobly not here, probably on the useless blog. Don't remember and it is not worth it to look for the stupidity. I see enough of it from $iena fans just looking at other stuff.

Archived