UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Media Day/Preseason

Men picked 4th per TU Tim Wilkins latest blog entry.

Actually still no sign of Wilkins. Hank D had his name on the blog entry.As far as the pick, it means nothing no matter where they were picked

It says...By Tim Wilkin....and I know what the pre-season picks mean.

Ok, he has his name under Hanks. I would be nice to get somethng else from Wilkin's.

Nothing like heaping the expectations on Joe Jones at Boston. They didn't win the regular season title last year with the player of the year John Holland. You lose him and the head coach but you're expected to win the conference.

Nothing like heaping the expectations on Joe Jones at Boston. They didn't win the regular season title last year with the player of the year John Holland. You lose him and the head coach but you're expected to win the conference.

And O'Brien!

Wilkin and McGuire investigate how much thought the coaches put into the poll.

gotta love Macon:

Binghamton coach Marc Macon: "You try to guesstimate on how the previous season went. ... You look at the top four teams that finished out the season and who is coming back. ... And I always put myself below where I think we're going to be."

Read more: http://www.timesunion.com/sports/article/Preseason-coaches-poll-is-easy-to-do-2218108.php#ixzz1aoT27BtY

you can not make this $iena up, pearls of wisdom as they say

Wilkin and McGuire investigate how much thought the coaches put into the poll.

gotta love Macon:

Binghamton coach Marc Macon: "You try to guesstimate on how the previous season went. ... You look at the top four teams that finished out the season and who is coming back. ... And I always put myself below where I think we're going to be."

Read more: http://www.timesunion.com/sports/article/Preseason-coaches-poll-is-easy-to-do-2218108.php#ixzz1aoT27BtY

you can not make this $iena up, pearls of wisdom as they say

Wonder if MAcon knows AE coaches don't vote on their own team :lol:

Archived