UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

vs. Monmouth in Fairfax, Virginia 5pm

MRSGDG

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounded like Monmouth was really keying on Suero tonight. Teams will probably be doing that although they might switch to Guerrier now.

Good minutes from Watts off the bench and pretty gaudy bench stats in general - 50 points off the bench. Mike Black with 9 assists.

Yes it was Monmouth but UA flat out woodshedded a bad team. Exactly what I hoped would happen. I'm glad we have the offensive firepower so that we don't have to hang on the basket of one guy every single night. Gurrier dominated, fantastic showing...we were also without two rotation players.

On to GMU, this one won't be nearly this easy.

Interesting on a night we had no Puk or Hooley.

We had Logan in foul trouble and in a funk.

Devlin is still not ready for heavy duty play and very limited offensively.

Suero sat out over 10 minutes in the second half

and

The team scores 85 points.

I don't think it even matters that Monmouth stunk that's still alot of points to score without the "BIG THREE" dominating.

Archived