UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

vs. Monmouth in Fairfax, Virginia 5pm

MRSGDG

UAlbany Basketball Will Travel to Virginia for NIT Tip-Off's Third & Fourth Rounds on Nov. 21-22

http://www.ualbanysports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=15800&ATCLID=205334761#.TsUU462UPDs.twitter3

Dick's Sporting Goods NIT Season Tip-Off

Third and Fourth Rounds

(Patriot Center, Fairfax, Virginia) Monday, Nov. 21

UAlbany vs. Monmouth, 5:00 p.m.

George Mason vs. Brown, 7:30 p.m.

Tuesday, Nov. 22

Brown vs. Monmouth, 5:00 p.m.

UAlbany vs. George Mason, 7:30 p.m.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the way these games set up, a lot like last weekend. Very winnable game the first game and then a real test the next night. Monmouth was picked to finish 10th in the NEC.

Strange scheduling for George Mason. They are in Florida for a game Saturday against Florida Atlantic. Then back home for the two NIT games Monday. 3 games in 4 days.

Sounds like no Hooley or Puk for these games. Shouldn't hurt us tonight but we could use Puk tomorrow night. I'm wondering if we'll see some of the Devlin at center lineup we saw a little last week.

Statsheet has us favored by 7. Monmouth is shooting 18% from three so far this year.

I take their record..and stats..with a grain of salt when you consider the teams they've played so far. Villanova, Virginia Tech and George Mason serve as a bit different competition than UAlbany. Doesn't mean a win shouldn't be expected..but I'm in no way assuming we'll run roughshod over them.

I take their record..and stats..with a grain of salt when you consider the teams they've played so far. Villanova, Virginia Tech and George Mason serve as a bit different competition than UAlbany. Doesn't mean a win shouldn't be expected..but I'm in no way assuming we'll run roughshod over them.

I believe they were also picked dead last in the NEC...if memory serves. Certainly pre-season picks are debatable but when you are picked dead last well...

Archived