UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB: 2012-13 Schedule

UAlbany will play in the Hall of Fame Tip-off Tournament at Mohegan Sun on Nov. 16-18 of next season. UAlbany coach Will Brown said his team's first two games in Hall of Fame Tournament will be Ohio St. and Washington. - Mark Singelais on Twitter

Will Brown is quoted as saying team will play Washington and Ohio State - others Loyola (md), Norfolk St, Seton Hall, Rhode island and UMKC. According to the HoF tourney release there are 2 4-team brackets - UAlbany is with Loyola, UMKC and Norfolk St, but doesn't lay out schedule -Andrew Santillo on Twitter

Edited by MsGDG

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's the blurb form hall of fame.

sounds like 2 road games Washington and Ohio sate ? and 2 games in CT.

http://www.hoophall.com/news/2012/2/15/basketball-hall-of-fame-announces-teams-and-dates-for-2012-t.html

That reading seems to make sense to me.

Nice that they got the name of the university correct all the way at the bottom when they quote Coach Brown..after throwing in the 'of' instead of 'at' when they list the participating schools in the beginning. (heavy sarcasm..if it's not clear)

Nice to see Wilkin confirmed.

11/9 @ Ohio State

11/13 @ Washington

11/16 - 11/18 @ Moheghan Sun

http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/UAlbany-to-face-Ohio-State-in-2012-13-opener-3333320.php

I actually take Santillo's information over Wilkin any day. When Albany was playing Maine he was tweeting about horses. Guy could give 2 $iena's about college hoops.

Edited by MsGDG

11/9 @ Ohio State

11/13 @ Washington

http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/UAlbany-to-face-Ohio-State-in-2012-13-opener-3333320.php

I actually take Santillo's information over Wilkin any day. When Albany was playing Maine he was tweeting about horses. Guy could give 2 $iena's about college hoops.

agree.

I didn't see Santillo post the dates of the road games and I was kind of being sarcastic that Wilkin actually posted something new .

Edited by bob87

11/9 @ Ohio State

11/13 @ Washington

agree.

I didn't see Santillo post the dates of the road games and I was kind of being sarcastic that Wilkin actually posted something new .

My sarcasm radar must have been off.. sorry lol.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Loyola University vs. Norfolk State University (Springfield Bracket)

University of (sp) Albany vs. University of Missouri-Kansas City (Springfield Bracket)

Seton Hall University vs. University of Washington (Naismith Bracket)

Ohio State University vs. University of Rhode Island (Naismith Bracket)

Loyola University vs. Norfolk State University (Springfield Bracket)

University of (sp) Albany vs. University of Missouri-Kansas City (Springfield Bracket)

Seton Hall University vs. University of Washington (Naismith Bracket)

Ohio State University vs. University of Rhode Island (Naismith Bracket)

2012-13 Schedule So far..

11/9 @ Ohio State

11/13 @ Washington

11/17 University of Missouri-Kansas City (Moheghan Sun)

11/18 Loyola/Norfolk State (Moheghan Sun)

• 2 months later...